Saturday, June 25, 2016

Chocolate Chips Can Be Good For You

I don't know if y'all know this, but normally I am in a pretty upbeat mood. Even when its a bad day I'm good.
Well yesterday was a GREAT day, but by the end I got all whiny and crabby.
My Chocolate Chip took an AP position in MA and had to leave last week. So I couldn't talk about my day, hear about his, nuthin. I wanted to learn about the teachers he had to interview and hire (why, what stood out, etc.), I wanted to be told to sit my little a$$ down somewhere and quit doing too much, I wanted to point out that he has had a runny nose since September and that is just weird, but I couldn't. He's super busy now and asleep by the time I'm done with my stuff. Y'all know AP's don't get the summer off, and his transition from teacher to AP was exactly one week. No summer break really. And I can't go to MA because I'm playing Mom Taxi to my baby's hectic schedule.

So, being whiny, crabby, and totally out of character, last night I sent an "I need you home, you're too far, I need to fall asleep in your armpit" text. Welp, he gets a gold star, chin chuck, and a mini bear hug for the text I woke up too.

On this day I pledge to be more understanding of AP's roles and responsibilities, men's need for comfortable affordable shoes, and less whiny.

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment