Saturday, December 29, 2012

LOL, I found this incomplete unpublished blog entry...from November.

Well I have been busy for quite a while. I think about this spot everyday but then I'm too tired to actually put any thoughts down.

Today I'm exhausted. Yesterday I was exhausted. The day before that I was beyond exhausted. I have a good idea of what tomorrow will bring...more exhaustion.

I keep meeting the nicest guys; weird. I also meet some strange dudes too but I chalk them up to normalcy. I hate to admit that I actually miss "Lemme See," I really miss him. But I ripped him a new one awhile back ago, it could have been a week or two, I don't actually remember. But I miss him. Not enough to apologize, call, or text though. Hmmmm, maybe I just miss his hanging appendage. <deep sigh> If I was a ho' this would not be a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment