Monday, October 29, 2012

Danger...Will Robinson...Danger

LMMFAO!!! What kind of shit is this?? HAHAHAHAHA! If this was known to work, I'd be on husband #___ now (because a real lady never tells) ...oops, my bad, I already over shared didn't I? 
It is funny though isn't it?

No, I haven't shared enough. Just so you know, Lemme See, renamed me Superhead Marie, soon after we met. We have spoken many times of my "Super Power" and if I am recalling correctly, he related or equated it to the fact that I sucked my thumb until I was 18. Needless to say, I'm a bad bitch.

This of course leads me into the Topic of the Day

What to Expect from My Rainbow Fish

This blog is truthfully the maniacal musings of my mind; where I will say what i'm thinking regardless of how it sounds, because I need a place to vent. I'm going crazy guys!! 

I have two teenagers, one of whom is going through a serious case of teenapause and the other just needs to get the fuck out. I know he is only 17 years old, I know he won't be 18 for another 7 months but shit, fuck, damn, he has graduated high school and is in college. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. And then I have my baby, my poo bear is 10 going on 30. The pre-teenapauser, the just beginning puberty adolescent, with a mouth that I want to punch periodically but I don't because he is spoiled rotten.  

In addition to that, I am forced to deal with horrid examples of freshmen writing almost daily, I see so many bad writing samples that when I see a good one, i'm looking for stuff to bitch about. I have to step back and say oh wait, Good Job _____, and I must say I am very impressed with your ability to keep this paper in third person. **One wouldn't think that would be hard, but it is when you are blinded by the bad ones.**

Let us not talk about my classes. Love 'em/Hate 'em. And that is all there is to say about that.

And men, Lordy Lordy Lordy do I love men. And I love falling in love with my men. Well actually, sometimes I fall in love with something about a particular man, not the whole man, but overall I just love men. And they all live out of state...

So I'm a single camel toe in a house filled with testicles and this is where I am going to talk about whatever is going on with me be it physical, emotional, or mental. I will cuss, I will get x-rated, sometimes I will talk about my kids, sometimes about my men, sometimes about my friends (fuckin bitches), I will make you laugh a lot, and sometime I will make you cry. So be prepared because I am as real as I can get, and I didn't think Facebook was the appropriate place to truly be me. You might think i'm crazy sometimes, and that's okay because I think I am too.

Are you ready? Let's go...

No comments:

Post a Comment