Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It is what it is so quit trippin

Topic of the Day:   Pussy is Pussy/Dick is Dick

If the relationship started out 3 weeks ago, 5 months ago, 2 years ago, or 10 years ago as a damn booty call then it is what it is. It doesn't change because you both became friends, it doesn't change because you both have each others backs, it doesn't change because he popped a pimple on your ass when you couldn't reach it. Don't get mad when one party chooses to slip and fall into/onto another pussy/dick. It is what it is.

I don't want to hear any snappy ass comebacks about how you and yours got married and have a successful relationship either, that's marriage. My almost ex husband and I were booty calls that fell in love, got married (18 yrs), had a family, broke up, and became friends (sometimes) again. This is about those that have not crossed that great divide; those that depend on each other for whatever the reasons may be, those that regularly scratch each others itch when it needs it, but have not said nor will they ever say, "I do."

My girlfriend called me to talk about what was going on in her relationship and I offered her what I thought was decent advice, but she insisted that she needed to talk to a male friend and get his perspective on what was going on. She did. Let me say that it was excellent advice too. It was straight from the hip, real talk. No bullshit. I'm not sure why I didn't trust that he was going to give her excellent advice because there have been many instances where I have called my friend4life since 2nd grade, and asked him his opinion on matters. He has always offered the perspective that I needed in order to make a sound decision. No one knows a guy better than another guy right? So ladies, keep that in mind when you want honest feedback on something that is keeping you awake at night about a man.

Moving on to my menfolk.
I only have two that cross my mind on a regular basis and that is of course, "Lemme See" and "Lazy Love." Well I had to put them into perspective after listening to the wise man's information today. Admittedly, with Lazy Love the attitude has always been, it is what it is. There is no confusion about that one at all, it is what it is. Though he himself had a situation about 6 months ago with another "booty call" of his that started to turn the relationship into more than what it was. We actually discussed why he encounters this type of situation and I told him "my perspective" on his woman problems. When you are with him, you are a queen, he treats you with extreme care and tenderness, he plays with you, he laughs and makes sure that you are satisfied before he is, he smothers you in butterfly kisses in the middle of the night, and no matter what... he makes you feel sexy. Who doesn't want that in a relationship??? Who doesn't want that to be their reality? So when he ventures into these relationships with females that live 15 minutes away, females that he can help out in an instant if a problem occurs, why wouldn't they start to see more than they should. Hell, If I didn't live 2000 miles away I would be Dickmatized (Jill Scott, 2012) too! His response was, "That is the way it's supposed to be, I want her (us) to feel good when she's with me." Exactly, so since we don't want him to change, and he doesn't want too either, he needs to take some simple precautions with the next booty call relationship. He needs to have them sign a waiver or agreement. 

Moving on:

Now, Lemme See had started to become an issue with me. His job required a great deal of travel and he would be on job sites for more than a month at a time. I traveled to wherever he was, and got a completely different treatment than with Lazy Love. He is a hard core nasty ass freak. He is so nasty i'm embarrassed to talk about it. Truthfully, in the beginning he was a bit of an asshole, so I gave him back what he dished out or worse. I was really outdone at his behavior or commentary on a number of occasions and it was my calling him out that put him on a mission to prove that he really was a nice guy. And succeed at that mission he did. So once we broke that barrier, traveling to his work sites for a couple of days of relaxation was a mini-vacation to look forward to. He got up every morning, we would discuss whatever was going on with his job, go to work, come back 10 hours later, ready to eat, and relax. It was glorious hanging out in the hotel, or swimming, or going shopping, with no kids to worry about, no dinner to cook, to just be at peace. He would let me know when he was going to one site or another, that he'd arrived safe from his flight or drive, check on me and all my traveling to make sure that I had arrived safely too. Then he changed positions and became stationary. We began to talk all the time (do you see the problem, because I do), started really getting along, being aware of each others damn schedules and shit. Being fuckin supportive of each others trials and tribulations...  Then out of the blue, he decided to disappear on the weekends and became distant in conversations. The first time he did it he went through great lengths to apologize. Then a second time, and not too much of an attempt to make amends. And then this last time. And yes, he did call me and tell me that this Hurricane Sandy was his excuse. My response. "Oh okay." Today he called to let me know he survived and that there was no damage to his home. "Okay, good to know." But, at this point, I know what's up and I'm moving on. What does it matter anyway, I'm just pussy right? Whatever the relationship started out as, is what it is. While I am glad he is alive and well, he is just dick. Good dick. But, be that as it may, I'm a grown ass woman; I don't play games with anyone, and we did have an agreement. Deuces negro.

On to the next one...

I was lying in bed about 4 nights ago (while I was seeing the handwriting appear on the wall), and I got a text message from....a guy. Crazy right? Why would a guy text me? Because I am awesome, that's why. "Can you talk?" Absolutely. We laughed so hard on that call for over an hour, and of course he asked when I would be available for a visit. At least not for another six weeks sir. In the end, the call ended with his usual, "how can I help?...I will put it in your account on Wednesday, text me a reminder Tuesday night."

He doesn't even know about that "Superhead"...


1 comment: